WinterVille Event Information
Will Santa be available for photos each night the event is open?
- Yes, he will be.
What is the children pricing?
- Children up to age 12 are $8.00. Children being held are free of charge.
What is included with admission?
- Child tickets include tours through the historic Zimmerman house, access to the vendor and food area, photos with Santa and more!
What should we wear?
- Please remember that we are located on a farm. Dress appropriately for the weather. It may be muddy in some spots so boots/closed toe shoes are recommended. Walking paths are a mixture of grass, concrete and bark chips.
Is this all outside?
- The majority of activities are located outdoors, in heated tents and inside of the historic Zimmerman House.
Are pets allowed?
- Due to the nature of the event, pets are not allowed inside of the event.
Is smoking allowed?
- We do not allow smoking inside of the event. Smoking is only allowed a minimum of 10ft from the event perimeter in the parking areas. No drugs, alcohol or weapons of any kind may be taken inside of the event.
How many lights are there?
- We roughly have 70,000 lights.
Who does the toy and food drive benefit?
- Our toy drive benefits Toy and Joy Makers by Portland Fire & Rescue while out canned food drive benefits SnowCap Community Charities. Receive $2.00 Off admission by bringing a donation with you.
What are your hours?
- Thursday & Sunday: 6:00pm-9:30pm | Friday & Saturday: 6:00pm-10:00pm.
How do I learn more about the Zimmerman Heritage Farm?
- Vist ECHOHistory.org
Where do I park?
- We have three parking areas available for your convienence. Our grass lot and gravel lots are located on the event grounds and we have additional parking at New Beginnings Church a few blocks from the event. Please see traffic directors for directions and additional parking instructions upon arrival.
Can we re-enter the event?
- We allow re-entry into the event as long as you have your WinterVille wristband attached securely to your wrist still.
Do we get a free picture with Santa?
- All guests receive a free, digital photo with Santa available every night. Printed 4″x 6″ photos are available for $3.00 each.
Are foods available?
- Yes! We have plenty of different foods for you to choose from. Cash and card are both accepted. Please note that personal/business checks are not accepted. There is no ATM on site.
Still have questions? Please email or call us!
Info@TreadwayEvents.com | (971) 266-1781